Friday, December 18, 2009

Wet Snow is Good for Something!

We have had about 1/2 a foot of snow or a little more in the past week and up until yesterday it was D-R-Y. It was so powdery, you couldn't possibly make a snow ball with it...it would fall to dust in your hand. This has been nice as things haven't been terribly icy or slushy. All that fresh powder is now sloppy wet and melting. This led me to finally experience something that can only be experienced when one has wet snow....the building of a snowman! Yep, made him all by myself...well, me and the dogs, as you can see...which was why he wasn't that tall. :) Don't pay any attention to the yellow-ish snow on the bottom left hand (as you are looking at the screen) side of the snowman...Logan loved him so much he couldn't resist. Aside from the doggy antics....its feeling a little more like Christmas around here!

PS. I threw in a cute shot of the third dog, who didn't make it into the snowman photo...just to play fair and retain my good momma status. :)

~L

1 comment:

amber said...

What a cute little snowman! The yellow snow is hilarious. You are going to come down here and be a true "northerner." I can see you now...short sleeve shirt and I am all bundled up freezing my butt off. I'm on the count down...can't wait to see you. :) I hope our parents always live in the same town!