Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Booming Business? Maybe.

I have decided to take the leap...to "launch" my jewelry business. I am taking my winter insanity cure and turning into a little side venture. So far, so good. Things are selling pretty quickly and I almost can't keep up. I have gotten several custom orders and am trying to post new items on Facebook as quickly as I can. My newest items are custom horse rhythm beads made with semi-precious stones rather than plastic pony beads. I got my first order a couple of days after posting the first pictures! I hope to make matching sets for horse and rider. I also have a couple of local stores interested in consigning some of my designs. Now, I just need a formal business name. Something catchy, sassy, yet also descriptive of my range of styles and something flexible that can encompass future additions and changes. I have been racking my brain for weeks and can't come up with "the one". I am all ears if anyone has any suggestions! I am doing things that are elegant and sassy western/rustic, vintage-inspired, custom wedding, and pretty much anything else custom. Here are some of my latest designs...now taking Christmas orders!!!















No comments: