Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Wildlife and Other Things in Nature

I have already mentioned the abundant wildlife that make themselves at home in the front pasture and around the house. Well, I wanted to share a neat video I captured just this week of the white tail deer who eat all the bad apples we throw out. We have a herd of about 30 that come up in the evenings to graze in the front yard and just outside the fence. They are becoming more docile every day and literally run to and then fight over the apples right in front of us. I also got some great photos of the geese circling at dusk, the moon over the mountains, sunset behind the river, and a couple of other pretty shots of the local scenery. We are truly living in the nature enthusiast's paradise.






1 comment:

TEXOSE said...

I am so glad that yall have such a great time... I would love to come see you sometime but when.... would be the quesiton. We miss you both greatly and I am glad that you are adapting to CANNING so well... you are so amazing... Miss yah chicka and all our wino parties...hehehehehe